Amsterdam Standard Series Acrylic Jar 1000 ml Carmine 318 (17713182)
Our acrylics are skillfully made based on a 100% acrylic emulsion and high-quality pigments. They are practically odorless and even in thick layers, the satin paint film remains flexible and prevents cracking. The creamy medium viscosity keeps the brush strokes and textures, but can also be used for easier smooth coverage. Carmine (318) is a semi-opaque color with a very good lightfastness (++).
- A very high level of lightfastness thanks to the use of pure and non-fading pigments. Even after several decades works of art retain their original color
- An exceptionally durable paint film (the binding agent consists of 100% acrylic resin), for an everlasting result
- Alkali resistant, consequently suitable for wall paintings. Ease of use
- The paint can be thinned easily with water
- Short drying time: thin films of paint dry within half an hour