AMT 1/25 1989 Batmobile Plastic Model Kit
The 1989 BATMAN movie, a more gothic version of the character envisioned by Tim Burton returned BATMAN to his darker, noir origins. The impressive Anton Furst designed BATMOBILE set the tone with it's distinctive bat-shaped tailfins, elongated silhouette and powerful jet turbine engine made it instantly recognizable. This AMT model kit captures every detail of BATMAN's iconic vehicle from the turbine engine to computer maintenance panels and authentic dashboard and cockpit. It features optional grappling, hook and twin machine guns. It is injected in black plastic with chrome and clear parts with rubber tires and a full color Axis Chemical backdrop display.
- 1/25 Scale, Skill 2 Kit, Glue Required
- Iconic Batman (Movie - Inspired) Vehicle
- Pull Out Turbine Engine, Computer Access Panels, Machine Guns & Grappling Hook
- Full Color Backdrop Display
- Round 2 is a leading manufacturer of high-quality models, kits and diecast products worldwide