AMT 1970 Chevy Corvette Coupe 1:25 Scale Model Kit
Product Description AMT Is Known For Never Compromising On Quality And Designed With The User Optimal Experience In Mind. International Renowned For Our Diverse Range Of Award-Winning Products. Set Contains: 1 x Model Kit
- A SLEEK CLASSIC FOR EXPERIENCED MODELERS: AMT’s 1/25 scale 1970 Chevelle SS is the perfect project for muscle car builders. Add it to your collection today!
- FEATURE PACKED: The 1970 Corvette is a timeless classic with plenty of attitude. Build it as either the LT-1 or ZR-1 with detailed hood, 2-for-1 red line/goodyear tires, chrome wheel options, bucket seats, and more! Fully paintable, it features authentically detailed water-slide decals with black or white stripe options—wrapped up nicely in retro-styled packaging!
- QUICK SPECS: 1/25 Scale, 95+ Parts, 7.125 inches long once assembled. Parts molded in orange, clear and transparent red, with black vinyl tires. Some parts are chrome plated. Plastic model kit paint and cement required (Testors or Tamiya brands recommended). Paint guide included in kit. Skill Level 2. For ages 10+
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Don't know what to get dad for his birthday? Or maybe you have an avid hobbyist or collector in your life. This model kit makes an ideal gift for any occasion!
- TRUST AMT: We at AMT are modelers ourselves and we sweat the details, to make sure every kit produced is top quality in every way!