Crayola Portfolio Series Oil Pastels, Water Soluble, 24 Count, Colors may vary (52-3624)
Product Description Oil Pastels offers a variety brilliant colors with the traditional creamy consistency of oil pastels. Can be used in its solid state for getting bright colors to blend easily into true secondary colors or blend colors with a wet brush for exciting watercolor effects. From the Manufacturer Crayola Portfolio series Oil Pastels offer a variety of unique and flexible features. Use for wet or dry work. Can use a wet brush to blend colors, these bright, vivid colors can dry blend into true secondary colors.
- WET OR DRY: Crayola Portfolio Series Oil Pastels have rich color and creamy laydown. Colors are easy to blend & pointed tips allow for detailed drawing. Water soluble means these pastels double as watercolor pastels!
- OIL PASTELS: Perfect for art classrooms, poster making, community art groups, and more, Crayola pastels make art projects easy and fun! Choose your favorite colors & make sure you're never without the perfect pastel.
- CREATIVE PROJECTS: Whether you're creating a landscape masterpiece or decorating t-shirts with your Girl Scouts troop, Crayola has the markers, pens, kids markers, paints, colored pencils & crayons you need to make your project pop in bold, bright colors.
- CRAYOLA PASTELS are a must-have art supply for your tiny Van Gogh. Our classic colors are always a hit with kiddos, and for the more mature young artist, oil pastels can provide a new medium to engage their creativity and imagination.
- FROM MARKERS TO SIDEWALK CHALK: Markers for kids or adults, washable paints, bright crayons, even scented markers, we've got it all! Crayola gives kids the power to express all that inspires them as they explore, discover, play, pretend, create & dream.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Crayola is passionate about helping parents & educators raise creative children who will become inspired, original adults. We've inspired artistic creativity in children since the first box of Crayola crayons rolled off the assembly line.