Escoda Versatil 1543 Series Artist Watercolor and Acrylic Paint Brush, Short Handle, Wash, Size 1"
The Escoda Series 1543 Versatil Brushes are made from a custom blend of distinctively patterned synthetic fibers containing all the attributes of natural Kolinsky. A perfect choice for the professional or seasoned watercolor artist, this is an elegant brush that retains its perfect edge after much use and has top notch color retention & spring. Escoda brushes continue to be made by hand by the Escoda family as they were since 1933. This is a short handle, 1-inch flat wash brush with bristles measuring a diameter of 25mm and length of 30mm.
- SYNTHETIC KOLINSKY ARTIST PAINT BRUSH - Versatil artist paint brushes feature a unique blend of synthetic fibers that create the feel and performance of natural kolinsky hair, Versastil brushes offer artists exceptional snap, superior absorbtion and fluid retention
- SIZE 1" WATERCOLOR PAINT BRUSH - Wash with bristles measuring a diameter of 25mm and length of 33mm
- SHORT HANDLE WASH BRUSH - Designed for watercolor & acrylic painting
- TRIPLE CRIMP FERRULE - The patented triple crimp ferrule is unique to Escoda brushes and helps ensure a lifetime of use
- HANDMADE IN SPAIN - Each watercolor paint brush is expertly crafted by artisan brush makers