Silver Brush Limited 3025SL Jumbo Round Wash Brush for Watercolor, Size Long, Short Handle
Silver Brush Limited is a brand that understands true craftsmanship. We began as a small business and quickly expanded. We serve artists everywhere by offering our superior products worldwide. Our Black Velvet series is a product line specifically tailored to fit the needs of watercolor artists. Each brush within our Black Velvet watercolor brush set is designed to offer optimal performance when working with watercolor, gouache, ink, and dye. We proudly present our sleek, fashioble, and functiol Black Velvet watercolor brushes for those artists who appreciate premium art supplies. Each watercolor brush in our Black Velvet product line is crafted by an experienced artisan who understands the high-quality brushes needed by skilled artists. Feel confident with each painting, knowing that skilled crafters have dedicated countless hours to provide you with exceptiol watercolor artist brushes.Our artist brushes are created with tural squirrel hair and synthetics. Squirrel hair watercolor brushes are capable of absorbing enough color, meaning you do not have to reload often. The synthetic fibers added to each tip ensure that each brush always comes to a fine point. The blend of squirrel hair and synthetic fiber is ideal for adding or lifting multiple layers of color. The short acrylic or wood handle will sit comfortably in your hand, allowing you to focus on your tabletop creation. The ferrule is made from nickel-plated brass and coated in a triple-crimped epoxy barrier. This upholds the life of the brush by reducing the chances of water damage. After using one of our watercolor brushes, be sure to clean it properly. While the watercolors are still wet, run the brush under warm water. Once the running water has removed the color from your brush, lay it flat to dry. Remember to never leave a Black Velvet brush soaking in water, as this can damage the handle. Watch your dreams come to life with our Black Velvet brushes.
- BLACK VELVET: Our Black Velvet brushes were created for watercolor artists and skilled hobbyists. Each Black Velvet brush is soft enough to add color without disturbing previous layers but firm enough to lift color when needed.
- MATERIALS: Our Black Velvet professional watercolor brushes are expertly crafted with a luxurious blend of squirrel hair and black synthetic fibers. Each brush has a short handle that is finished with sophisticated black lacquer.
- JUMBO ROUND BRUSH: Due to its large design, artists prefer to use the Black Velvet 3025SS for quickly adding maximum color to their painting backgrounds. The tip comes to a very fine point, giving it the capability to create lines and strokes.
- PAINTS: Our Black Velvet brushes are best paired with watercolor. Each brush will hold the right amount of color, giving you more time to focus on your masterpiece. Watch your ethereal creations come to life with our premium-quality brushes.
- OUR STORY: Silver Brush Limited is the premier supplier of fine painting supplies in the United States. We have created a remarkable collection of superior artist brushes. We believe that high-quality brushes lead to higher-quality art.